Wash and Dry all fabric before cutting. Make final check of finished item:
- Clip and remove any threads.
- Check all seams for secure stitching. Run your hand into the legs of sleepers to check seams.
- Make certain all serger trails have been secured.
- Check all gripper snaps to make certain you do not have any exposed prongs. Also make certain that you cannot slide your fingernail under the snap. If you can slide your fingernail under, place snap back in setter and tap with hammer again.
- Most Important Check! Ask yourself, "Would I put this item on my child or my grandchild?"